Spring is a magical time for kids where they can literally watch the world come alive around them! Enjoy the season with this spring activity for kids and encourage your child to flex their early literacy skills with a spring themed word search. When you’ve found all the words, use it as a fun spring coloring page for kids.
How to print your printables
Perfect and at home every time!
- Click on the download link above to open the printable.
- Depending on your browser settings, either right click with your mouse and select 'Save As' or click to print and change the printer destination to 'Save as PDF.'
- Open the file from your computer.
- Select the print option.
- Adjust any paper settings to select the paper type you're using, such a regular paper or cardstock.
- Uncheck any 'Fit to Page' option and enable your printer's 'Print Actual Size' or 'Print at 100%' option.
- Print the PDF and trim any excess. Our printables for kids are sized to print on 8.5"x11" unless otherwise mentioned. Our wall art and decor printables are created to print on 8.5"x11" and be trimmed to fit 8"x10" frames.