Learn all about the colors of the rainbow with this rainbow craft for preschoolers and toddlers! This printable for kids includes how to make a rainbow, as well as a printable rainbow template and full instructions using tissue paper, craft pompoms, or colored cereal. You can even turn this rainbow craft for preschoolers into a cutting practice activity or use it to complement your own lesson about weather.
How to print your printables
Perfect and at home every time!
- Click on the download link above to open the printable.
- Depending on your browser settings, either right click with your mouse and select 'Save As' or click to print and change the printer destination to 'Save as PDF.'
- Open the file from your computer.
- Select the print option.
- Adjust any paper settings to select the paper type you're using, such a regular paper or cardstock.
- Uncheck any 'Fit to Page' option and enable your printer's 'Print Actual Size' or 'Print at 100%' option.
- Print the PDF and trim any excess. Our printables for kids are sized to print on 8.5"x11" unless otherwise mentioned. Our wall art and decor printables are created to print on 8.5"x11" and be trimmed to fit 8"x10" frames.