In honor of Dr. Seuss Week and Read Across America, we created this absolutely adorable Dr. Seuss Scavenger Hunt! Download this free printable for kids and encourage your child to use their imagination around the house to find something that matches the description of each item. Their scavenger hunt even rhymes—we hope Dr. Seuss would be proud!
How to print your printables
Perfect and at home every time!
- Click on the download link above to open the printable.
- Depending on your browser settings, either right click with your mouse and select 'Save As' or click to print and change the printer destination to 'Save as PDF.'
- Open the file from your computer.
- Select the print option.
- Adjust any paper settings to select the paper type you're using, such a regular paper or cardstock.
- Uncheck any 'Fit to Page' option and enable your printer's 'Print Actual Size' or 'Print at 100%' option.
- Print the PDF and trim any excess. Our printables for kids are sized to print on 8.5"x11" unless otherwise mentioned. Our wall art and decor printables are created to print on 8.5"x11" and be trimmed to fit 8"x10" frames.